Every business must discover how to go to market. The messages that we use to tell others about our products and services must resonate with a target audience in order for us to make sales and serve additional clients/customers.
Business development requires, however, not just good messaging, but a niche market strategy that includes such considerations as:
- Where do I share my key messages?
- How often should I communicate with prospects/existing clients?
- What is the relationship between my pricing and demand for my product or service?
- Should my sales come from online or direct contact?
- Do I need an alliance, an independent representative, or a distributor to reach the market segments I have identified?
- Do promotional discounts and specials undermine my efforts or spur them on?
- Have I identified what is important only to me, or have I successfully put myself in the mindset of a prospect?
While the above list is far from exhaustive, one can easily see that each marketing decision is far-reaching and that someone who has been where you are many times before can help you think about critical success factors.
Would you like to schedule an audit of your existing sales and marketing activities and their respective ROIs? Or, how about a chat about a particular marketing challenge you face?
(you could use a plugin here, but can control more by putting in titles and links manually)